Watching your favorite horror movie with friends.
Watching your favorite football team win.
Playing your favorite video game with a best friend.
All these and many other events become much more enthralling when you experience it on television home theatre. The atmosphere at once becomes very captivating. The bright screen glares at you with all its might and the loudspeakers do justice with your ears. The fun actually doubles!
Sadly, most of the people do blunders when buying a television home theatre. They don’t realize that their slight lack of attention can lead to huge mistakes. Let’s find out what those mistakes are which you definitely need to avoid.
- Not buying the TV with respect to the size of your room: Give yourself time to analyze the size of your room where you want the television home theatre to be installed. These days people want huge screens to sit in their lounges. Having big screens is not the goal here. If you buy a 55 inch TV then your sitting distance should be 6 feet from the screen. In the case of sitting closer, your eyesight will be affected. Moreover, the size of the television should not be too small as well. This will give you a pathetic visual experience and you have to sit really close.
- Not taking care of the floor-length windows: You should know that a television home theatre requires a room with the minimum light source. There is no need to install a theatre system to make your already posh living area with floor-length windows because that would be utterly useless. Choose a room with the smallest windows or thick curtains and dim lights.
- Not buying the correct sound system: Go for the quality, please. Most of the people spend a lot of money on woofers, sub-woofers, and loudspeakers with latest features but they are not tried and tested. It is okay to spend less but get a modest set of speakers. They are available in varying shapes and sizes. For large rooms standing speakers while for small rooms cube, spherical, bracket and shelf speakers are appropriate. Also consider the overall set-up of your sound system and set it up best as per your specific requirements
- Inaccurate mounting of TV: Nobody wants a messy experience of watching theatre. The unattractive wires dangling give an unpleasant look. You can ask technical experts to skillfully hide the wires. Apart from wires, proper hardware and brackets are used for mounting a TV.
- Ignoring the user manual: I know everything. I can do it myself. Directions are for the fools. Avoid being an expert yourself. Carefully read the manual more than once. Otherwise, you will jump into the components and make a mess. You don’t want to waste your money with your silliness. Most of the people don’t bother reading the manual. After they get tired wrestling with a component then the consult the manual where everything is written clearly.
- Being brand conscious: We know you want to show off in front of your friends and family with the brand name but don’t follow a brand blindly. They also have corrupted components in them. Use your mind and follow your budget.
The fantasy of stepping inside a home with a television home theatre installed is unmatchable. The regal look that your home transforms into is something worth spending your money. The atmosphere of your lounge or garage at once grows regal. The movie you watch, the video game you play or the heated political arguments you watch actually become spellbinding. Nobody ever regrets installing a television home theatre unless they have not considered the following most important things to ponder over when planning to buy a television home theatre. You have every right to have captivating experience of television home theatre so be careful about a few things.
Let your budget decide: Discuss with yourself what your budget is. Don’t plan to take a loan from someone or selling something from home to afford a television home theatre. It might be possible that you went to a party and you saw a mesmerizing television home theatre with songs playing at the loudest. In the heat of the moment, you decided to buy that same television home theatre. Later you find the cost and actually get disappointment. Here, you don’t give up. These days television home theatres are available with variations. You can pick any of them in an affordable range. You could also consider discussing the options for you with an expert installer such as Australian TV antennas – Cranbourne this will help you get the best results for your budget
Right speakers for the right room: You don’t simply step out of your house and return with a gigantic television home theatre. First, you plan. And plan wisely. Decide where you want to install it. Usually, it is a garage, your lounge, your bedroom or guest room. Wherever you want to install it observe the size of the room and then imagine the placement of television home theatre. If the room is large and not cluttered with too many objects then you can opt for an advanced and heavy system. In case of having a multipurpose, common room with many objects of daily use placed then make sure the number of speakers is lesser than the former case.
Buy once but buy best: The worst that can happen is spending a huge amount of money and getting a system which goes out of order in a matter of a few months. That is something you would definitely not want. If your budget is not adequate enough then you can wait for some time and buy later. Avoid going for poor quality brands. Such brands present their systems with very attractive features and appearances but once you try them you realize that they are a total wastage. You don’t buy a television home theatre every six months. They are once in a long term chance. Therefore, buy one but by the best.
The above mentioned are the most important things which you must go through before buying a television home theatre system. Once you buy it, of course, there is no going back. It is better to stay on a safe side and not suffer later. The loss may come in many forms so better act wise beforehand.
Once you go through this quick guide we are sure you will end up with a good decision!
Hi guys and girls, we have just recently undergone a revamp of our site. It may look a little bare for now but we plan on making some awesome changes and helping to give you more and more quality information about digital antennas, home entertainment systems and how to get the most out of your home set-up. Stay tuned and remember to revisit us in the near future as we start to roll out more awesome content